The morning session starts at 9.30 am. with an assembly every monday . Each period od 40 minutes duration . There are Four periods in the morning session and Three periods in the afternoon. The Noon breakis from 12.30 pm to 1 pm. There are special remedial classes and Communicative English classes from 8.30 am to 9.30 am. and 3.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
LKG -1V : Ash shorts with blue checked short slewed shirt tucked inside, black shoe and ash socks.
V-VII : Ash trousers and short slewed light blue shirt, tucked inside, black shoes and ash socks.
LKG- UKG - Blue checked frock, black shoes and ash socks.
I-IV : Ash half slewed shirt, blue checked over coat and skirt ( below knee level), black shoes and ash socks.
VII - IX : Light blue churidar top, ash over coat and bottom, black shoes and ash socks.
X-XII : Light blue 3/4 slewed shirt, ash over coat and trouser, black shoes and ash socks.
1. All students shall be bound by the rules and regulations of the school.
2. Students who are not in the proper uniform will not be allowed to attend the classes.
3. All students are expected to take part in the morning assembly in the absolute silence and perfectly disciplined manner.
4. Students are not allowed to enter any classroom other than their own, without permission.
5. Students are expected to speak only in English in the school premises and on the school bus.
6. The student should be regular and punctual in doing their assignments.
7. Students are not allowed to bring mobile phone, CD’s, periodicals, books or journals irrelevant to the normal lessons.
8. Students are expected to behave politely and obediently to the teachers and show courtesy to visitors and other guests.
9. No meeting is allowed to be conducted in the school campus without prior consent and permission of the Principal.
10. Collection of funds for any purpose needs the Principal’s permission.
11. Classrooms should be kept neat and tidy. Scribbling on furniture or walls of the rooms and throwing litter all around are strictly forbidden.
12. The day scholars cannot enter the hostels without permission and students are not supposed to leave the school campus during working hours or recess.
13.In case of any illness, while at school, the students are expected to report immediately to the class teacher or the teacher on duty.
14. Any damage done to the school property or that of other pupils will have to be compensated.
15. The school begins at 9.30 am and ends at 3.15 pm.
16. Participation in co-curricular activities is compulsory for all students unless exemption is obtained on medical ground.
17. Absolute discipline is expected from students and serious misconduct is a sufficient reason for dismissal.
18. Students are responsible for the safe custody of their belongings. Gold ornaments and other valuable articles should not be brought to school. The school is not responsible for goods lost.
19. The decision of Principal will be final in all academic and routine adminstrative matters.
20. Cleanness of person and dress is expected from every student. The uniform must be clean, well pressed and complete at all time. Students coming to school in untidy school dress, unkempt hair, improper footwear etc. will be denied admission to class. No fashionable hair cut or dying of hair is permitted.
21. Inattentiveness, indifference towards any subject, discourtesy towards any member of the staff or any act which affects the discipline of the school will be viewed seriously.
22. Habitual negligence of school work, dishonesty, obscenity in word or act, insubordination or such other acts of misconduct will involve disciplinary actions which, in extreme cases, will be expulsion from the school.
23. When pupils are moving along corridors to another class room they should keep to the left and walk in single line.
24. Girls should plait their hair in two using red bands or ribbons.
25. Students are not allowed to bring razor blades or other sharp instruments to school
26. Withdrawal of students from class during school hours can be done only after obtaining the permission of the class teachers and Principal.
27. Every student is expected to take an active part in the co-curricular activities like games, sports, literary associations, educational tours, picnics etc arranged by the school.
28. The management reserves the right to request parents to withdraw their wards from the shool, if the behaviour or conduct of the parent or ward goes against the discipline, culture and ethos of the school.
29. No student shall absent himself/herself from the class without the prior permission of the class teacher or Principal. If prior permission cannot be obtained for reasons beyond control, an application for leave signed by the parent/guardian should be sent to the Principal on his return to school.
GUIDELINES TO PARENTS/GUARDIANS
a. Parents are expected to read, understand and abide by the rules and regulations of the school.
b. Parents should sign the diary acknowledging the remarks by the teachers while the class is going on. Class rooms are strictly out of bounds for the parents. However, discussion with any teacher can be arranged on request.
c. Parents are advised to attend the Parent Teacher Meetings regularly and make use of the opportunity to discuss the progress of their wards.
d. Parents are requested to notify the school of any change in their address.
Full cooperation of the parents is earnestly solicited, as good education is the result of a joint effort of the school and the parents. In addition to the class room, children learn from sources such as home, books, friends, library, radio, cinema, T.V. etc. Hence parents have a great responsibility to provide access to such sources but with great care.
The management reserves the right to amend any of the standing rules and regulations and modify the structure that includes school fee, hostel fee transportation charges from time to time.